Disclaimer

THIS BLOG MAY CONTAIN ARTICLES AND PICTURES FROM OTHER WEBSITES. IF YOU NOTICE ANY ARTICLES OR PICTURES ARE UNDER COPYRIGHT, PLEASE INFORM ME. THE ARTICLES AND PICTURES WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY. ALL THOSE ARTICLES ARE ONLY MY OPINION THAT IS DESCRIBED IN MY OWN PERSONAL VIEW BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OF PRINCIPLES, CULTURE, RELIGION AND OTHERS BACKGROUND. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY DISAGREEMENT OR UNSUITABILITIES FOR MINOR FROM MY WRITING.I'M SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR ERROR (SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE). IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ALL WRITTEN ABOVE, KINDLY CLOSE THIS PAGE. Thank you (megapterra@gmail.com)

LET'S BUILD A BEAUTIFUL WORLD TOGETHER

( R E D )

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Do You Looking for a dictionary of Music?


Music Turn Me into a "Desperado"!

You know... one of the most things that make me a "desperado" and feel useless is "I can't play any music intrument"! Yeah that's true? Most of malaysian boys (especially rural boys) can play guitar at less two songs or more, (hmmm... perhaps!),  I'm a rural boy which is anamolous! I used to  learn  how to play guitar before from my friend... then i found out they're actually have no knowledge in music, and just memorizing everything what-so-ever written in the guitar codes books! 


I never got any professional class for music except when i was in primary school (malaysia is bad in music education, sometime there is a little bit red-black, burning envy in my heart staring at my indonesian buddy playing his guitar)... Let's forget about guitar! actually i love piano... really, really love it! This year should be a year that i'll get my butt off for skills in piano but i can't afford for a music keyboard right now! (Economic crisis, it's really turn me down...)


and for those who're also jumping into my case, this is a great finding for us! check all the sites below out! 








syam's words: If you believe music will cherishing your life, stop linstening! but read it and enjoy! LOL!

No comments:

News and Recipes